Mobile Terms & Conditions
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Givafifth offers its customers mobile alerts regarding marketing alerts by SMS message (the "Service"). If you elect to receive marketing text messages from us, either via our website or by sending a text message indicating your consent, you are providing your prior express written consent to receive recurring marketing or promotional SMS text messages from us including cart reminders (each, a “text message”) sent through an automatic dialing system. By providing your prior written consent and participating in the Service, you are agreeing to these additional Mobile Terms and Conditions ("Mobile Terms”).
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
By opting-in to the Service, you:
- Authorize givafifth to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Mobile Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, your message frequency may vary. When you sign up to receive text messages, we may send you information and alerts about promotional offers and more. These instances include but are not limited to:
- When you are welcomed into the Service
- Sale promotions
- Event information
- Product launch announcements
- Cart reminders
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Givafifth may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Givafifth and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from givafifth, text the word STOP to 833-218-1824. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that givafifth and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from givafifth through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Mobile Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
You can email us at email@example.com for help at any time. We will then provide you a link to the Mobile Terms.
These Mobile Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.